On 9th January 2007, Steve Jobs announced the iPhone at the Macworld convention; he announced that the first iPhone would be released later that year. On 29th June 2007, the first iPhone was released.
Makes you wonder what we did before the smartphone now, doesn’t it?
Here are a few things:
1. We printed out the directions to destinations and followed said print out while driving.
2. We carried around digital cameras to take pictures with.
3. We checked our email on the computer, and only on the computer. So, if we were out of the office, we REALLY were out of the office.
4. We went to the bank or an ATM to check the balance left in our accounts.
5. We even made eye contact with people when doing things, such as eating dinner, commuting to work, or waiting in line at a coffee shop.
6. We talked to people on the phone… actually spoke to them. I know right!
And did you know that BEFORE, the TWO main challenges for firm owners in your niche were:
1. A lack of sales and money.
2. An inability to attract top performing executive candidates within the Tech & Digital space
If you are still a Nokia 6070 mobile phone user (remember them?), you should get in touch now and send me an email and discover how to become the Apple of your industry, so that top candidates in the industry would want to join you.